Thursday, March 22, 2007

March 22nd

Hey all-
Sounds like things went well last night. Thanks to everyone who chipped in to cover for me. I appreciate it. I'm feeling better- but am still have difficulty with my breathing and coughing.

In light of the weekend- please let me know who will be able to drive Sunday at 4pm. If you can, touch base with the teens in your small group to encourage them to attend. This rally will be a great way for them to meet teens from the area but also be challenged to share their faith in school.

I'll be able to catch up on Teen Stuff Saturday- so expect another post then.

Don't forget TEAM is Tues at 7pm at Colonial in Dayville- re-reading the manuel and writing out 5 things to improve for next year gives us extra bonus points!

Let me know if you have any concerns or questions.

Thanks!

No comments: